Children's Centres & Family Hubs
Family Hubs are a ‘one-stop-shop’ for children and young people aged 0-19 (0-25 with additional needs) and their families and are a new way of bringing together all the support you may need as a family from pregnancy through to young people turning 19 (or 25 if they have a disability).
Whether you are a mother or father, parent-to-be, a grandparent or a carer – whoever you are, you will be welcomed.
Royal Greenwich have a network of Children’s Centres, youth centres, libraries and other community buildings in the borough, all offering access to information, help and support delivered by staff working across a range of different services, including the council, health services and voluntary and community organisations. Our aim is to better coordinate these services, to make sure that all families know how to access the information and help they need, when they need it.
Children's Centres & Younger Children (0-5)
Children’s Centres are a key part of Greenwich’s Family Hub Network.
Children’s Centres and Family Hubs offer a variety of services for 0-5 year olds
You can go to a Children’s Centre and/or Family Hub for a wide range of services and activities with for Children aged 0-5 including -
- Play and communication activities
- early learning and childcare, in the centre and/or through local registered childminder networks or other providers
- parenting and family support
- health advice, including health visiting and midwifery services
- services for disabled children and children with additional needs
- support and help for parents to move into training and work
- information and advice, including links with the Families Information Service
- family fun and a place to make and meet friends
Also if your family are expecting a baby of have a child aged 0-2, we have lots of free Start for Life offer activities for you. Please see our Start for Life Offer for more details!
Children Centres and Family Hubs can also help you with many other services. Please go to your nearest Children’s Centre or Family Hub, or click the links below.
Reducing Parental Conflict - Coming soon