Healthy Start Scheme
If you’re pregnant or have children under the age of 4, you can get free vouchers to spend on:
- Cow’s milk
- Fresh, frozen or tinned fruit and vegetables
- Infant formula milk
- Fresh, dried, and tinned pulses
You can also get free vitamins for you and your child.
When you sign up, you’ll get:
- £4.25 each week of your pregnancy (from the 10th week of your pregnancy)
- £8.50 each week for children from birth to 1 year old
- £4.25 each week for children between 1 and 4 years old
- Free Healthy Start Vitamins
You can use your vouchers at local shops, supermarkets, and pharmacies.
You can exchange your green coupons for vitamins at all Children’s Centres.
To apply, follow the instructions at Live Well Greenwich.
You can visit your local Children’s Centre or ask a member of your local midwifery or health visiting team for assistance with the application.
Follow Healthy Start on social media
Who to contact
- 0345 607 6823
- Healthy Start