Better Leisure Inclusive Membership
Join our Health & Fitness Inclusive Membership for disabled people for just £19.95 per month. You’ll enjoy full anytime access to our gyms, pools and group exercise classes at over 100 Better leisure centres across London, Southern England and York.
Who to contact
- Better Website
Contact info for specific leisure centres can be found at:
Where to go
- At various venues across the borough.
- Age Ranges
- Referral required
- Referral Details
To receive a Better Inclusive membership, you must be aged 16 or over, and entitled to any of the following:
- Severe Disablement Allowance.
- Mobility Allowance.
- Disability Living Allowance.
- Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit.
- Disablement Benefit.
- Attendance Allowance.
- Employment and Support Allowance.
Proof of the above is required.
Self-referral. Speak to a member of staff at your local centre or contact us.
Being a Better Inclusive member provides a number of benefits:
- No joining fee, and no minimum contract.
- Access to over 100 Better leisure centres.
- Free entry for an accompanying carer.
- Come and go as you like with anytime access to our gyms, swimming pools and group exercise classes.
- Free fitness induction.
- Telephone and online bookings can be made up to 6 days in advance for group exercise classes, squash, and badminton.
- Get up to 30% discount off the price of other non-member activities.