Our Parks Bootcamp - Plumstead Gardens
Turn Up, Tone Up, Get fit for free!
Our Parks is a new initiative to bring exercise classes to local parks.
Sessions start 10am Sunday 10th Feburary 2019 at Plumstead Gardens and will run every Sunday.
The class will be run as a fitness bootcamp which mixes traditional calisthenic and bodyweight exercises with interval and strength training.
The workout will be light to moderate, a more intense workout can be delivered as required.
Classes are FREE!
HOW IT WORKS
1) Join at www.ourparks.org.uk
2) Browse Plumstead Gardens
3) Choose and book a class
4) Turn up tone up
Click here for more information about the Our Parks initative.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Booking Site
- Booking Site
- Our Parks classes are delivered by fully qualified and registered coaches
- Classes are for all ability levels and ages.
- Classes last for one hour
Where to go
- Plumstead Gardens - Meet at the Play Area
- Age Ranges
You must be aged 16 or over to attend a class without an adult
If you are under 16 but wanting to attend un-accompanied, you must have your legal guardian's permission
- Other notes
WHAT TO BRING
- A bottle of water
- Your Mobile / Barcode
- Any vital medication you may take such a an asthma pump or insulin
- A hair tie if you have flowing locks
WHAT TO WEAR
- Layer Up
- Clothing suitable for exercise (Sports clothing)
- Ensure that something you will keep on has a zipp pocket to keep you keys, bus pass and phone in
- Socks!! Don’t wear just your trainers
- Sports trainers NOT shoes