Care Leavers’ Forum (CLF)
The Care Leavers' Forum gives ALL Greenwich care leavers a space to feedback on the services you receive and to help us make them EVEN better for you and others.
We usually meet once a month on a weekday evening and sometimes at the weekend.
By getting involved, you will:
- Meet other care leavers and make new friends
- Access information, support and guidance
- Help recruit and train new staff, and buy new services
- Feedback directly to decision-makers
- Add something GREAT to your CV
- And, most importantly, have some FUN!
Or you can find us on Twitter and Instagram: search for @GreenwichCiCC.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Omotara (Tara) Aladegbamigbe
- Contact Position
- Youth Voice & Insight Officer
- 020 8921 6054
Where to go
- The Point
47, Woolwich New Road
- SE18 6EW