Whizz-Kidz offer a range of services for young wheelchair users, helping them lead fun and active childhoods while preparing them for an independent future. Some of these services include:
- Mobility equipment provision
- Wheelchair Skills Training
- Travel Training
- Our Clubs provide access to a whole range of activities from sports to performing arts
- Work Placements and skills sessions
- Campaigning activities to give young wheelchair users a stronger voice in society.
Where some of the activities may not be on your doorstep, there are also online engagement options. Please reach out to us to find out more information.
Who to contact
- Age Ranges
- 8-25 years
- Referral required
- Referral Details
A young person, or parent/guardian of that young person can apply to join the young people services.
- Local Offer Age Bands