Holistic massage and 1-1 care
Individual with membership of the Complementary Therapist Association is able to provide alternative treatments to those who have severe, profound and multiple disabilities, as well as those who are able bodied.
A client focused environment means enables the practitioner to work with the client to decide appropriate pressure and positions.
- Lymphatic drainage
- Full body massage
- 1 to 1 care on outings for example; swimming sessions, conference note taking, cinema, shopping or concert visits
- Overnight and short breaks are available
- 20 minute massage sessions in residential care settings - £20 per person (Minimum 3 sessions, Maximum 12)
- 1.5 hours Full body massage - £90 (by appointment within 10 miles of SE3)
For further details please contact: 07397 573865
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Contact Position
- Massage therapist/ Personal Assistant/ Home stay
Where to go
- Circle feather Retreat
44, Prince Henry RD
- SE7 8PL
Fully accesable. including washroom.
- Referral required