Advocacy in Greenwich
Advocacy In Greenwich wants everybody to have rights, choices and chances; be able to say what they want and be heard and to be part of the community. We will work together with people with learning disabilities and/or physical disabilities to change the way people think so that we can make this happen.
- 1 to 1 advocacy
- Self Advocacy Groups
- Accessible training about your rights for people with a certain learning diability
- Accessible training for staff that work in services
- Volunteering and paid work opportunities for people with a learning disbaility
- The chance to speak up for other people with a learning disability and help to make services better
- We work with people with a learing diability to help services look at what they are doing well and what they can change.
Please go to our website for further information.
For information about disabled access please go to Disabled Go.
Who to contact
- 020 8293 3720
- Advocacy in Greenwich
Where to go
- Equitable House
7, General Gordon Square
- SE18 6FH