Stay Warm Stay Safe services
Extra support for residents who may be at risk during cold weather
The Royal Borough of Greenwich is providing extra services and support for residents who may be at risk during the cold weather.
Residents who are over 60, caring for a young or vulnerable person or having problems paying their winter fuel bills could benefit from Stay Warm Stay Safe.
Residents with mental health problems, learning disabilities, physical or sensory impairments are also encouraged to contact Stay Warm Stay Safe.
You should also get in touch with Stay Warm Stay Safe if you have concerns about a friend or neighbour.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Stay Warm Stay Safe team
- 0800 470 4831
- Stay Warm Stay Safe
The Royal Borough's Stay Warm Stay Safe scheme includes:
- a free room thermometer
- advice and help on keeping fuel bills down
- a benefit check by our Welfare Rights Service
- home fire safety visits by the London Fire Brigade
- an energy efficiency assessment
- advice on keeping active and healthy in the winter months
- advice on flu jabs
- free in-home energy and wellbeing visit giving financial and health advice by Groundwork Green Doctors
Call 0800 470 4831 to contact the Stay Warm Stay Safe team.