Students' Union Advice Service Greenwich University
The SU Advice Service provides free, independent and confidential advice and assistance for its member on academic, legal, and practical problems. No problem is too big or too small for us, but getting advice might help make it more manageable for you.
We can advice on a wide range of issues including:
- Academic : Appeals, Complaints, Academic offences, Extenuating circumstances, Disciplinary procedures
- Housing : Tenancy agreements, Eviction, Disrepair, Disputes, Deposits
- Health & Wellbeing : Health, Family, Personal safety
- Money : Student finance, Tuition fees, Access to Learning Fund (ALF), Budgeting, Debt, Benefits
- Other Issues : Anti-social behaviour,Disability Rights.
Who to contact
- Contact Position
- SU Advice
- 020 8331 8267
Where to go
- Students' Union
University Of Greenwich, 30
- SE10 9LS