Charlton Athletic Community Trust (CACT)
Using the power of the football, Charlton Athletic Community Trust (CACT) works in partnership with local communities to empower individuals to improve their lives and their environment.
The types of programmes delivered by CACT is under five key aims:
- Raising educational achievement
- Creating pathways to employment
- Building healthier lifestyles
- Bringing communities together
- Reducing Crime
Please see our website for further information.
Who to contact
- 020 8850 2866
- Charlton Athletic Community Trust
Where to go
C/o The Training Ground
- SE9 2JR