Sickle Cell and Thalassaemia Service
The Sickle Cell and Thalassaemia Service provides:
- Antenatal and neonatal screening and counselling for carriers, those who have a haemoglobinopathy and their families.
- Sickle cell clinics for children and adults.
- Home visits for all newly diagnosed new born babies, new clients moving in from out of area, service users following A&E attendance or hospital discharge and blood test result information.
- Advice and information to service users.
- Support groups.
- Education and training to other professionals.
Who to contact
- 020 8320 5711 or 020 8320 5712
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 17:00
Where to go
- Gallions Reach Health Centre
Gallions Reach Health Centre
- SE28 8BE
- Referral Details
The service is open access, which means you can self-refer or be referred by any professional.