Live Well Champions
Are you passionate about health and wellbeing in your community? Then join us and become a Live Well Champion! Volunteer with us by helping to organise projects and events, signposting people to services and help improve local services.
Together with the Live Well Champions team you will empower communities into getting healthier and happier. Many free training and event opportunities are available.
What will you gain out of volunteering with us?
- Making a genuine difference in people's lives
- Learn how to motivate people in making a change
- Improve your health and the health of your family
- A lot of useful knowledge
- New friends
- Networking opportunities
- Work experience and skills
- A CV that looks even better - perfect if you are on a job hunt!
You will need the following skills:
- Team work
- Interpersonal skills
- Time management and punctuality
- Complete the free RSPH Understanding Health Improvement Course
- Volunteer induction and DBS check
For more information please contact Delia Gerbino.