Royal Greenwich Occupational Therapy
If an illness, disability, accident or frailty means you have difficulty carrying out everyday activities and you are eligible for community care services, the occupational therapy service can support you in becoming more independent at home.
The occupational therapy team can:
- assess your individual needs
- help you to regain skills that you have lost because of illness or disability
- identify equipment and home adaptations to help you with everday activities
- advise your carer or carers on how best to assist you
- assess and address your carer's needs.
Who to contact
- 020 8921 2304
Where to go
- The Woolwich Centre,
35, Wellington Street
- SE18 6HQ
- Age Ranges
- The Royal Greenwich Occupational Therapy team currently carries out assessments for both children and adults.
- Referral required
- Referral Details
Telephone 020 8921 2304 to make a referral