Volunteer Centre Greenwich
Following recent Government advice on Covid-19, VCG offices are now closed until further notice. Volunteer Centre Greenwich is still fully operational and the VCG Team is still contactable via email or telephone.
We will continue to provide our services remotely - please see our website for further information.
If you have a query or need to speak to a member of staff, please contact us on 020 8317 3817, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteer Centre Greenwich's overall aim is to promote the value of volunteers and volunteering in the borough of Greenwich, and ensure equality of access to volunteering for all people. Volunteer Centre Greenwich:
- Promotes volunteering to disadvantaged groups and individuals.
- Provides information and support to all people seeking volunteering opportunities.
- Provides support and training to volunteers and those who work with volunteers.
- Promotes good practice around volunteering.
Who to contact
Where to go
- 1st Floor Equitable House
General Gordon Square
- SE18 6AB
- Referral required
- Other notes
VCG provides advice, information and support to local people interested in volunteering in the local community.
Befriending and Emotional Support Project
Supported Volunteering Project
Greenwich Film Tours