Lower Limb Service
The Lower Limb Service provides specialist advice and care to people with lower limb problems, including injury, infection, cellulitis and lymphoedema. The service aims to prevent recurrent or chronic lower limb problems and reduce hospital admissions for lower limb problems by coordinating the patient's care with other agencies.
The service is for people who:
- have attended A&E for a lower limb complication
- are at risk of attending A&E for a lower limb complication
- have a lower limb complication that is not responding to treatment
- have cellulitis or injury complications
Who to contact
- 020 8305 3038 (staff and patient line).
Where to go
Fairfield Centre, 45
- SE7 8TX
- Referral required
- Referral Details
We accept referrals from health and social care professionals. Self referral or carer/advocate referrals are also accepted. The service is for people who are registered with a GP in Greenwich.