Traineeships & Apprenticeships London South East College
London South East College Apprenticeships offers 36 different Apprenticeship programmes in the following sectors Healthcare, Education, Construction, Hospitality and Finance, available at various levels.
The traineeship is a 6-month programme of intensive pre-employment training. It includes some Maths and English; a vocational qualification and 70 hours of work experience placements within your career pathway.
We offer you:
- A wide range of vocational courses and qualifications for all ages, levels and abilities
- Excellent teaching individualised support and highly qualified tutors and specialist staff
- Impressive success rates across our provision that are well above the national average
- A range of employment-focused university-level courses, including HNC/D courses and affordable degree courses validated by two universities
- Professional qualifications to help you progress your career
- Specialist, industry-standard workshops, facilities and equipment
- Excellent guidance for progressing through the levels, into higher education and employment
- A unique employability skills and work experience programme, designed to help our students stand out
- Modern learning resources and a range of activities to support your studies
- Expert support, advice and guidance to ensure you make the right decisions
Who to contact
Where to go
- London South East College
London South East College
Orpington Campus, The Walnuts,
- BR6 0TE
What Makes London South East Colleges Different?
With sites across Bromley, Bexley, Greenwich and Orpington, we work at the heart of our communities by supporting businesses with their skills needs, creating strong partnerships with schools and local authorities and inspiring our students to achieve excellent results.
Rated by Ofsted as 'Good with outstanding features', we will help you reach your goals. We offer you a range of vocational courses through to degree-level and professional qualifications. We have something to suit you, whatever your age, interest or ambition.
- Fully Fund