Healthwatch gives people a powerful voice both locally and nationally. At a local level, Healthwatch Greenwich works to help people get the best out of their health and social care services, whether it's improving them today or helping to shape them for tomorrow.
Healthwatch Greenwich is all about local voices being able to influence the delivery and design of their services, not just for the people who use them, but anyone who might need to use them in future.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Healthwatch Greenwich
9-11 Gunnery Terrace
- SE18 6SW
- Other notes
- gathers views to enable us to understand the experiences of the public
- reports on the provision of services and make recommendations on how services can be improved if necessary
- highlights good practice
- makes the public’s views known to the professionals in charge of services
- carries out visits to publicly funded health and social care services in order to talk to patients, service users, carers and staff
- provides the public with information and signposting in order to access the best possible services
- represents the views of people who use services, their carers and the public on the Health and Wellbeing Board
- reports concerns about the quality of care to Healthwatch England, which can recommend the Care Quality Commission (CQC) take action