Appointments are now available at our two Access Hubs:
• Thamesmead Health Centre, 4-5 Thames Reach, SE28 0NY
• Eltham Community Hospital, 30 Passey Place, SE9 5DQ
To make an appointment you need to contact your GP surgery to book directly into one of our clinics or call 111 - when it’s less urgent than 999.
How we can help you at the hubs…
• See a Doctor at a Convenient Time
• For Minor Illnesses
• Monday – Friday 4pm - 8pm
• Saturday - 8am – 8pm
• Sunday - 8am – 8pm
• By appointment only.
What we can’t help you with…
• Walk-in Patients - You must book through your GP or through NHS111.
• Routine Referrals to the hospitals or Blood Tests
• Medication Reviews & Chronic Disease Management
• Repeat Prescriptions or Sick Certificates.