After an incredibly successful last round of cookery clubs, the Good Food in Greenwich cookery clubs are starting again, the week beginning the 24th April. The clubs are free, run for 5 weeks and provide an excellent opportunity to discover how to cook delicious, healthy recipes from around the world, but on a tiny budget. Experienced and qualified tutors facilitate the groups to show how we can eat a well balanced meal, making small changes that can make a big difference to your health and wellbeing, all as affordable and as possible.
What you need to know:
- The cookery clubs are free!
- They run for 5 weeks (1 morning or afternoon a week) – see below for details
- They include a week learning how to grow food
- They are open to everyone, from complete beginners to experienced cooks
- All equipment, ingredients and aprons are provided
- They are a great way to meet new people
- You can learn about healthy eating and practical cooking skills
- Participants will receive a free cookery book on completion of the course
- You must book a place on the course 0800 470 4831
They are running across the borough, so find your nearest one: