Calvert Trust - Challenging Disability Through Outdoor Adventure
The Calvert Trust enables disabled adults and children, together with their families and friends, to achieve their potential through the challenge of outdoor adventure in the countryside.
They aim to do this by providing:
- A wide range of adventurous outdoor activities, meaningful challenge and adventure within a framework of safety
- Skilled, qualified and caring staff able to fulfil the needs of visitors
- Accommodation appropriate to the needs of the visitors
- Facilities for families and friends to share the enjoyment and experience
The benefits and enjoyment of the activities will be offered to all, irrespective of ability. These benefits include:
- The enrichment in the life of each individual through adventure and personal achievement
- The chance to enjoy countryside of exceptional natural beauty
- Recreational opportunities that can be transferred into everyday living
- Personal development and rehabilitation leading to integration.
Holidays located in Exmoor, Kielder and the Lake District.
Please go to our website for further information.
Who to contact
- Calvert Trust