Skip to main content

Young People


If you are worried about health and wellbeing issues, this section will provide you with details of a range of organisations that may be able to help and support you.

Searching by keyword will enable you to narrow your search results based on your individual need, or you can use the catergory buttons on your right. 

If you have special educational needs or disabilities, please also take a look at our Local Offer section where you will find specific information, advice and guidance.

You may also find it useful to speak to your GP or School Nurse or visit NHS Choices.

If you have urgent but non-life threatening concerns about the health and wellbeing of a yourself or someone else, you may need to contact 111, the NHS non-emergency number.  You will be asked a series of questions to assess the symptoms and immediately directed to the appropriate medical care.