Better Leisure Inclusive Membership
Join our Health & Fitness Inclusive Membership for disabled people for just £19.95 per month. You’ll enjoy full anytime access to our gyms, pools and group exercise classes at over 100 Better leisure centres across London, Southern England and York.
Who to contact
Where to go
- At various venues across the borough.
- Age Ranges
- Referral required
- Referral Details
To receive a Better Inclusive membership, you must be aged 16 or over, and entitled to any of the following:
- Severe Disablement Allowance.
- Mobility Allowance.
- Disability Living Allowance.
- Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit.
- Disablement Benefit.
- Attendance Allowance.
- Employment and Support Allowance.
Proof of the above is required.
Self-referral. Speak to a member of staff at your local centre or contact us.
Being a Better Inclusive member provides a number of benefits:
- No joining fee, and no minimum contract.
- Access to over 100 Better leisure centres.
- Free entry for an accompanying carer.
- Come and go as you like with anytime access to our gyms, swimming pools and group exercise classes.
- Free fitness induction.
- Telephone and online bookings can be made up to 6 days in advance for group exercise classes, squash, and badminton.
- Get up to 30% discount off the price of other non-member activities.